Disclaimer: I may not have included all of the factors, good and bad, of my mum. I kinda want to upgrade my computer and I could use another gigabyte of RAM space, so I’m trying to get an ad deal. One should be enough.
My mum sorta sux. So I wrote this blog post about it.
- Lost my phone for me (IT HAD A COLOUR SCREEN!).
- Has hijacked my netbook cause hers has a shoddy trackpad.
- Is not letting me watch movies on my computer.
- Made me do this stupid blog post (at least she didn’t object to the theme of the post…).
- Generally does not let me talk about the crazy lady whereas she feels free to b@t*h about her all she wants.
- Is now forcing me to do an essay after this. GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
- Still owes me a considerable allowance.
However, I guess there is a somewhat larger nice side of my mum. Besides which this post has to reach 300 words to count.
For starters, unlike some people, she does not sell naked pics of me over the web. And she…
- Allows us to go over-budget a lot. And I mean a LOT.
- Eventually pays my allowance. Eventually. And she does allow me to have soft drinks.
- Knows when I’m angry (never) and when I’m simply dehydrated (a lot of the time this is the cause).
- Does not have very strict rules about beddy byes. Not when she has internet, anyway. Lol. 😀
- Is usually a bit more reasonable when it comes to computers. I mean, it is mine, not hers. I mean, she didn’t ask me about it… Should I even put this in the pros section? Is this a pro or a con? Oh to hell with it. Pro it is.
Alrighty then. I’m sweating my ass off in the heat of Penang, and so I leave you now to do something that is hopefully more interesting. Bye now!