Hello readers! I’m tapping out another recipe!
You will need:
•Chicken (breast or leg bit)
•Coriander (preferably ground)
•Cayenne pepper (again, ground)
•Liquid stock (or chicken oxo and water)
•Frying oil (or congealed beef dripping)
•A big saucepan
- Chop the chicken into chunks. Put some oil into the pan and heat .
- When the oil (or dripping) is sizzling, put maybe five chunks in, and repeat when the chunks are all white.
- After the chicken is done, add around three teaspoons of turmeric, half a teaspoon of cumin, half a tsp. of coriander, and a quarter tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Taste regularly. It should have turned canary yellow. Add stock and restore to former shade and taste (well, nearly). Add salt and pepper at will.
- Tastes satisfactory? Serve. If it’s too spicy, use yoghurt. It goes well with rice.
- Enjoy! 😛